Friday, April 29, 2011

Make A String

Create a sting of various heights and widths on the PCB.

Sub StringCreation

Dim Board
Dim ASMSting

Set Board = PCBServer.GetCurrentPCBBoard
If Board is Nothing Then Exit Sub

PCBServer.PreProcess
For I = 1 to 10
  ' Create a String object
  ASMString = PCBServer.PCBObjectFactory(eTextObject, eNoDimension, eCreate_Default)
  ASMString.XLocation = Board.XOrigin + I*MilsToCoord(50)
  ASMString.YLocation = Board.YOrigin + I*MilsToCoord(100)
  ASMString.Layer = eMechanical7
  ASMString.Text = "This Is String #" & I & " with a height of " & (10*I) & " a width of " & I & "mils."
  ASMString.Width = MilsToCoord(I)
  ASMString.Size = MilsToCoord(10 * I)

  Call PCBServer.SendMessageToRobots(ASMString.I_ObjectAddress, c_Broadcast,_
  PCBM_BoardRegisteration, ASMString.I_ObjectAddress)

  'Put this string on the Board
  Board.AddPCBObject(ASMString)
Next

PCBServer.PostProcess
ResetParameters
Call AddStringParameter("Action", "Redraw")
RunProcess("PCB:Zoom")

End Sub
 
 
 
 
http://www.tdpcb.com/